We had a great weekend! My parents came down for the holiday weekend, and it flew by way too fast! On Saturday we drove down to Myrtle Beach and spent the day divided between the beach and the shops. It was a beautiful day, and we had a blast! We even took Lex! On Sunday we went to the North Carolina Zoo, which is in Ashboro, about 45 minutes from home. It was a fabulous zoo, with some of the best exhibits I've seen anywhere. Most of the animals were even out where we could see them; it was a great day! I was sad to see Mom and Dad leave, but at least it's only 6 weeks until Christmas...yay! This week I am taking things easy...resting up I guess!
The baby kicked Curtis in the head last night! Curtis was listening to the baby and wham! right in the ear! The baby usually gets pretty still when Curtis is anywhere around, so that was pretty cool.
Today it's supposed to be 75 degrees here today, but it's supposed to cool off by Thursday...yuck! I like our mild falls!
No comments:
Post a Comment