Well, after two days of rain/ clouds I am ready to throw in the towel and go back to bed! Lex doesn't even want to go outside! And now it's windy so even though it's in the 50's, it feels much cooler.
Baby is kicking a lot lately, especially after I eat. And I've had this craving for coke with maraschino cherry juice (apparently cherry coke just doesn't do the trick) so after one of those he gets Very Active! Curtis still isn't feeling much, and I have to wonder if that's not due to the anterior placenta...you know, an extra cushion between him and the baby.
Tomorrow is Curtis's birthday, so I'm going to put ribs in the slow cooker in the morning and let them cook all day long....mmmm. I've hidden all the cards he's gotten in the mail so far so he can't sneak them open before his birthday...it's driving him nuts! I've been a little hormonal lately (to put it mildly) so he totally deserves a day all about him! Well, an evening anyway, since h'll be at work all day...he can't complain too much though since he has a 4 day weekend.
I knitted a red sweater with white fluffy trip for the dog over the weekend..it's for our Christmas picture this year. We'll have to take the picture this weekend after we decorate. I was going to use the extra year for a Santa hat for myself, but after three aborted attempts, I am sticking to red socks with white trim at the cuff :) Just couldn't find a pattern for the hat that I liked.
Well, obviously there's not a lot going on here, so I will cut this off before I bore you readers to sleep. :)
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment