Saturday, May 11, 2013

10 Months

Okay, ahem, he's been 10 months for, oh, 2 weeks now.  But he hasn't hit 3 months yet, so this post is still considered timely.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The little booger turned 10 months, and the pictures suck because he's learned that stickers are optional.
I love his grin!
Not to be outdone by recent firsts in the baby deparetment, Miss Lucy lost her first tooth this week!  Interestingly enough, she and Toby both lost their first tooth at 5 years, 5 months old.    Toby lost his 7th tooth on Thursday, so the tooth fairy has been quite busy around here this week!
Today was the dance recital - Toby's martial arts class is run through the dance studio, and the younger kids got to participate in the show as well - Toby was so excited to be a panda and show off all he's learned!  He did a great job, and did his best front flips ever!
Lucy's class was kangaroos, and she did an amazing job - she was right on the mark for the whole show, and did a beautiful job!
I love that their dance studio does a recital just for the little kids separate from the older kids' show - it meant their show was shorter and much less stressful for all involved!  It was a great day, and a nice intro into Mother's Day!

We're gearing up for the end of school = Lucy has 2 more weeks, Toby has 5.  Summer vacation will be here before we know it, and while I'm looking forward to a break from the schedule I know it's going to be busy from the start - Lucy will be doing swim team and Toby is looking forward to tennis.  I'm looking forward to slower paced mornings!

No comments: