Soccer season is starting!Today was our first game. Lucy did great and had a great time - and got her team treat Icee with Gumball in the bottom that she's been looking forward to for a whole year :)
 |
| Pretty soccer hairbow! |
 |
| Go Lucy! |
We have 1-2 games a week, and in a couple weeks football starts and we'll be there on Sunday afternoons. Oh, and dance and martial arts for Toby. I am definitely sensing fall in the air! In fact, I started a purple and yellow blanket this weekend for chilly end of season games - purple and yellow are Vandalia's colors!
Yesterday we worked on back to school shopping - this week is our last week at home, then Toby is off for all day 1st grade! The bus will pick him up just after 8 and he won't be home until after 4...sigh, such a long day! I will miss him, but at the same time the peace and quiet appeals to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment