Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summertime

Ok, even I will admit that today was hot...but in all fairness, "hot" in NC means hot at 7am. Hot here means we had an awesome morning outside, and by 1 it was getting kinda hot.

LOL.

We headed out to Hueston Woods this morning...I wanted to check out the beach and get out of the house for a day. We packed a picnic lunch and had a nice morning. The fun and no sleep translated to a rough afternoon though!

The sky from the morning storms we had earlier this week.
Zucchini bread I made last week -
My new roses...I love how there's two colors on one plant!
The front of our house - we planted the new tree and roses almost 2 weeks ago.
Toby and Lucy at one of the Metroparks last week


We made astronaut outfits a few weeks ago :P

We've been keeping busy, that's for sure! We're looking forward to the Air Force Tattoo this weekend and all the festivities of the 3th coming up!

No comments: