First, I wanted to post pics of Toby from Mrs Aulls garden - we went right after his birthday to get his 4 year old pics:
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Hellooooooo April!
And hello spring! With highs in the 70's yesterday and today I'm certainly happy! The windows are open, the breeze is floating through...it's time to get out and enjoy this weather!
First, I wanted to post pics of Toby from Mrs Aulls garden - we went right after his birthday to get his 4 year old pics:

(Doesn't this one have "Uncle Joe" written all over it?
Lucy is becoming very independent these days - she insists on picking her own outfits AND doing her own hair!
This morning they took a ride on Toby's Tonka truck

And to enjoy this beautiful weather we headed out for Golden Gate park. We packed a picnic lunch (and some bread for hungry ducks) and went out for the morning.

THe kids had a blast, though it didn't result in the quiet naptime I anticipated. Still, they enjoyed the ducks and the playground, and I enjoyed the beautiful weather!
First, I wanted to post pics of Toby from Mrs Aulls garden - we went right after his birthday to get his 4 year old pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment