Sorry I've been so lax! We have now relocated to clod, snowy Ohio...and are missing warmer weather down south for sure!
We've been here for a week and a half already and have had 2 major snowfalls in that time. I am not a snowbird. That about sums that up.
We are moving along on closing on our house. Right now closing is set for the last week in February, which will be here before we know it! I can't wait to get in :) Everything is looking good so far, so I expect snafus to appear any day now.
Curtis is enjoying his new job.
Well, I thought i'd have a few minutes while the kids watched Diego, but they sensed my inattention and now Lucy is wandering around Grandma and Grandpa's just touching things she's not allowed to mess with. So I will have to leave you with just this short update.
I have taken some pictures of the snow but don't have my own computer to load them to! Ack! This is one of the few times I do with I had the whole jazzed up phone with internet access so I could update my facebook with them, but alas, this is all I have for now.
I will try to check back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment