Ok, THAT nasty job out of the way and trash to the curb, Diego is entertaining the children, so I have 20 minutes to get this finished up.
Halloween was a big day here! Toby was super excited and was counting down the days. Saturday morning Michael's, the big cradt store, had a craft for kids so I took Toby and Lucy stayed home for time with Daddy. Toby had a great time decorating his bucket, and made a couple little crafts...and it was all FREE! Then we came home for lunch and naps.
After nap and a quick run to the store, we headed to a friend's house for a Halloween party - and if there's any way to get Toby excited, it's a party! There were several families from church there, and tons of kids...it was a fabulous Halloween party! We had hamburgers and hot dogs off the grill, margaritas for the moms and dads, and then a group Trick or Treating, which was a blast. Toby and Lucy had a great time, though Toby got so tired he eventually gave up and just wanted to be carried. Lucy wouldn't quit Trick or Treating, no matter how tired she was.
Lucy ended up wearing her cheerleader costume - it was way too hot for the plush skunk costume we had! And Toby finally got to wear his skeleton costume!
Everyone had a wonderful time and I can't believe we're well into November already! Where is the fall going? The mornings are chilly here and you can fill the nip of winter on his way. It's time to start thinking Thanksgiving, and dare I say it? Christmas. Yikes!
I am trying to finish up a slew of projects before Christmas. I just finished the bulk of the knitting on Toby's Christmas vest...I have the front and back done and together, just need to do the ribbing around the neck and armholes. Next up is Lucy's Christmas dress! And I have to have those done before any pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment