Monday, August 31, 2009

August Finale

Can you believe this is the last day of August already? Summer is drawing to a close and everyone is talking about Fall!

We had a beautiful farewell to summer (sounds so lovely, doesn't it? Really, we have a good month or two of summer left here, but I like to be poetic) at a local Lake Park Sunday evening. We met some friends from church (who have a canoe) up there and the kids had a wonderful time...well everyone did, really.



Let's see...here is a picture of all the veggies I have harvested from my "garden" this year....and yes, we split it 4 ways so everyone got a taste...
The kids coloring
My little princess playing cars :)
It's been a good August. I'm excited to see what September brings!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I laughed so hard when I saw your garden harvest...and I'm totally laughing with you because the dog ate the garden this year and the birds stole all my tomatoes the year before that!