Curtis was gone this week - the first time since before Lucy was born. It is very different being on our own with 2 kids instead of one! BIG difference! But, they finished their work early and were able to come home yesterday instead of Saturday! YAY!
Here are some pics from the camera...
Lucy making faces
I made pretzels from scratch a couple weeks ago for snack. They were yummy!
We had snow again this week - on Wednesday MOPS too, of course. Curtis's car has the scraper in it and the car was, of course, at the Fayetteville Airport. So here I am, stuck at home with 2 kids and itching like mad to get to my MOPS meeting. We had 4 inches of snow. SO....I ended up taking a broom to the bulk of the snow but was still left with some ice on the windshield. I started the car and let it heat up and thankfully the ice melted off. So we did make it to our meeting. Lucy did better in an older room - yay! We had a great meeting and I NEEDED some mommy time!
No big plans for the weekend yet. It is supposed to be really pretty so I'm hoping we can get out for a bit on Saturday or Sunday. And one of these days I want to get my new bicycle - I just need to figure out which one I want first!
2 comments:
Can you share the bacon broiling secret? I love bacon and hate cleaning up the greasy mess on the stovetop!
That birthday party looks awesome!!!
Post a Comment