Friday, December 12, 2008

Kudos to Curtis!

Curtis had his Masters oral examination today and passed!!!! YAY!!! He just has to finish writing the thesis paper and he will be DONE with his masters! Yay for him!

To celebrate tonight we met up with some of his classmates up in Raleigh for pizza and bowling. This was Toby's first time bowling and he had a BLAST. He cried when he had to let other people bowl. LOL. Lucy just wanted to get down and wander around the bowling alley! I have pics but they are on the camera and it's 11pm so they are staying there until tomorrow. I will work on getting them up though.

We have been so BUSY the last few weeks. I have had several commissions lately, and am finishing up a dress this weekend. I am so close to being down with my Christmas knitting too. Just a few little things to finish up. Christmas cards are out, and rounds 1 and 2 of Christmas cookies are done, AND nearly gone, lol. So much for all that work!

I had a ladies night out this week...we met at Bonefish Grill and had a great evening! THen Wednesday my MOPS today had a cookie exchange which was awesome! I wasn't able to make the one last year as I had just had Lucy and wasn't up for the time out, but this year I had so much fun! Then Thursday I turned the big 2-8 and am loving it. I think I may stick on 28 for a few years...it's a fun age so far.

Tomorrow is another Christmas parade and I really want to get the kids to see Santa sometime this weekend...if not, I guess we'll try for next weekend but we're running out of time!

If I get some time I will put up pics tomorrow. I just realized I don't even have pics of the finished Christmas tree up!

Oh and Lucy is talking up a STORM! She's saying Uh-Oh, Mama, Dada, some form of "I love you", banana, and Hi. She is so talkative! She's waving, nodding, shaking her head no...she is really becoming her own little person. She's a little on the demanding side too, lol. Wonder where she gets it....

Anyway, look for pics soon!

1 comment:

3LittleFlowers said...

Kuddos to him!!!!!