Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some pics

Despite my protestations, it's happening. My baby girl is growing up. She has discovered (oh the horrors!)...the phone...

It's also getting to be that time...Christmas! Early bird that I am, I got a head start on my Christmas cards last week. I always try to take advantage of Winkflash's 40% off sale in October/ early November - ordered my photo cards for 23 cents each! Woot! I was bummed to see that I somehow blurred them a little (not the photo, when I made the cards, but it's not too bad).

Anyway, here are some pics from our Christmas photo session...










Last weekend we had family photos done. I haven't scanned them in yet, but as soon as I do, I will post them. I thought the pic turned out nicely. We also had a pic to commemorate Lucy's first bday. I can't believe it will be here so soon!
This weekend is the Festival of Trees...we've never gone before but I've heard wonderful things so we're planning to take the kids...and lots of pics!



2 comments:

Amy said...

My 14 month old niece discovered the phone a long time ago... and she likes to talk on it. Especially if you are trying to talk on it.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.