For those of you who aren't familiar with cloth diapering, this is my newborn stash:
I have 18 prefold diapers, dyed by yours truly :), 12 fitted diapers that require a cover, 6 covers (5 I bought, 1 I made and it remains to be seen whether it is usable or not), 4 pocket diapers and 1 All-In-One diaper (these do not need covers, they are ready to put on and go!). I have 2 snappi fasteners to use on the prefolds instead of pins. The fitteds snap on, and the covers are velcro.Here are 2 of my favorite pockets - 1 DryBees LacyBees and 1 Scooterbum Designs (the red brocade with black inner) - I know the seamstress behind Scooterbums, and she is wonderful!
Here is a close up of my fitteds - Kissaluvs, size 0
And my hand dyed prefolds - who needs plain white diapers??!?
Ok, this post may not be interesting to anyone but myself, but still, I love my diapers! Who says that about sposies?
No comments:
Post a Comment