And here's a self portrait of the two of us from this week...not the best, I know, but fun :)
Had a dr appt today - I passed my glucose screen! YAY! I figured with everything else going haywire this time around I'd be lucky enough to have gestational diabetes too, but HOORAY! And it normally takes a few days to find out the results, but my dr's office called me back just before they closed to say everything was normal! Woohoo! I go back in 2 weeks for my 3D scan...I can't believe I'm far enough along now that I go every 2 weeks...yikes! December is coming far to fast. At least I have most my Christmas shopping done already...not wrapped, though, because then I'd forget what I bought :) Little girl is kicking and rolling and having a good old time...I love feeling her move and cherish every moment...all too soon she'll be out of here and I won't feel them anymore :(
Chel
No comments:
Post a Comment