Monday, August 20, 2007

Cranky and Teething

I think those should officially be added as T's middle names. Tobias M Cranky Teething. He's waking up at night (sometimes more than once) and this morning was raring to go at 6am. I however, was not. Ugh. Of course, he's running around here yawning because he's tired (he's also not napping well the last week or so) and he's being extra naughty because he's cranky and tired (not to mention teething). I must say, I'm getting pretty cranky and tired myself.

Tomorrow is Curtis's first day of grad school. He's excited! It sure will be different getting used to a whole new schedule. We cleaned out our bedroom this weekend and moved a desk in there so he has a nice quiet place to study. We moved out some furniture and the room looks much larger. I guess I should get around to hanging some pictures on the walls soon...it doesn't look like we're getting new furniture for us anytime soon so I might as well try to make it homey.

The weather is very pretty this morning - it's actually in the mid-70! It will be in the 90's by this afternoon, but I took T out for some playtime this morning. Until he decided shaking the hummingbird feeder is fun. Now his head is all sticky from the juice he dumped all over his head. So we came back in to clean up.

I am counting the hours until naptime right now...we both really need it!

Chel

No comments: