This was a very successful week for me! I am the world's worst bargain hunter...I just can't find a bargain at a flea market :) But I noticed on trash day that our neighbors were throwing out their Little Tykes slide. So I rescued it! There was a piece broken, but Curtis was able to fix it today so Toby took his inagural slide down his new backyard toy!


It has been a busy week. Toby and I are taking swimming classes at the local health center. It's more of a water-comfort class for toddlers, but either way, he is having a blast, as am I. He's learning to kick, blow bubbles, lay on his back in the water, jump off the side (well, he doesn't quite get the concept of jumping yet, but he leans over until he falls into my arms!), and roll over. He has a great time and is OUT OF IT before we get home, much to the disruption of nap time.
We had to buy Toby new shoes yesterday...this is really the first time he's grown out of shoes. He was wearing 5's before but they were getting tight so we went to the shoe store...and walked away with a new pair of 7's! I just can't believe his feet are getting so big! Especially since he doesn't seem to be any taller...just a bigger platform to stand on I guess.
Here is my 17-week picture. It's hard to believe I am so far along already! Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment