Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Picture Fix

Ok, I am officially hanging my head in shame. I have been very lax about the pictures lately - I guess things got busy and this just got away from me. I offer my most profound apologies.




Maybe this will help?
Sorry this is a little blurred, but it's so cute I can't help but share!
I found this shirt at Old Nvy this week and couldn't resist! Can you believe it's a 24 Month?!?
This is currently Toby's favorite book - he loves touching the different textures!
There were a few more I wanted to add, but Blogger is not letting me add that many right now...I'll do another post in a bit with more pics. Toby's been sick this weekend - just a bad cold, but lots of snot and coughing! The pediatrician gave me some Dimatapp for him to help him sleep tonight - he's been coughing so much that he hasn't had much sleep lately. Well, except for the 2 hour nap he took this afternoon (bless him!)
I hope he feels better soon and that I don't end up with it next!
Chel

No comments: