We are officially into our new house! We moved in last Saturday and it already feels like home! Life has been incredibly hectic lately and I haven't had time to take many pics but I thought I'd usher in the Holiday Season... Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We ended up going out to eat...my dishes aren't all unpacked yet. But they shall be soon! Anyway, it's past my bedtime so I need to get off, but I wanted to touch base!
kelli - Yes, I took this one - actually, it's not my fav, but I never posted that one because I sent it out in Christmas photos! I ended up doing it near a window so I didn't need the flash. I practiced a lot with just the lights before adding Toby so it didn't take long with the squirmy baby, lol!
2 comments:
Did you take this? Your's came out so much better than mine.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7505/2993/640/IMG_1034.jpg
kelli - Yes, I took this one - actually, it's not my fav, but I never posted that one because I sent it out in Christmas photos! I ended up doing it near a window so I didn't need the flash. I practiced a lot with just the lights before adding Toby so it didn't take long with the squirmy baby, lol!
Post a Comment