Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Half Birthday Toby!

Today Toby is 6 months old - it is so hard to believe! He is celebrating by cutting through his first set of teeth! They are small, but they are definitely there!



















Here he is in his exersaucer earlier today...my big 6 month old!


















Last night he had peas for dinner - yummy! He really enjoyed them! Tonight I made peaches and rice for him, and he liked that too! I love making his baby food for him, and I think he likes it too! We've also had sweet potatoes and pears.




















He's in his 3rd onesie of the day - spit up all over the first one, peed all over the second, and so far so good on the 3rd! We're planning to take his 6 month photos this weekend and his pediatrician appointment is next week.

Today was absolutely beautiful - fall is just around the corner. Toby and I went to the park with a friend of his and he enjoyed the swings a lot! I hope you all are having beautiful weather as well!

Love,

Chel

No comments: