Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Brrrr!

Well, my birthday has come and gone...25 at last! It's an odd age...to feel at the same time so young and so old :) Curtis was not here for my birthday this year, but one of my friends took me out to breakfast, and I decided since I was home alone there was no reason I couldn't spend my birthday in my pajamas. Curtis comes home on Thursday and we'll celebrate my birthday then. I can't believe we have only 2 weeks until Christmas!

It's cold here but there's no snow (yay!). I hear there's a lot of snow in Ohio, so I guess there's a good chance we'll see something while we're home. It will be interesting to see what Lex does with snow! He didn't see any here last year and the year before he was so young that I don't know he'd remember it!

The baby is kicking a lot...especially when I sit or lay down. He can really wallop sometimes!

No comments: